Saturday, January 19, 2008

Timmy Teaser Trailer

Hey Guys. It's great to be here and a part of this project and blog. Basically, for those of you who do not know me. My name is Eric Merced. I'm the fortunate Artist of Timmy The Robot Killer. It's a very fun project which I'm sure you will enjoy. As Tommy mentioned in his opening post, we are going to be bringing some behind the scene material including sketches and actual pages from the project. And once the project gets a publisher, you'll find out here. To kick things off, I want to redirect everyone to this. It's sort of our version of a Hollywood movie teaser trailer. Like the ones they release a year before the movie is supposed to come out. Boy, I hate those. They don't call them teasers in vain.
I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into this project. And don't forget to mark the RSS address so you can keep up to date when we post to this blog!
Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment