Friday, November 7, 2008

What If?

I was into Frank Millers art with the arrival of Sin City. Before that, I could not care less about his art. But with Sin City, he broke out of the normal, and into something none of us (well, at least me), had seen before.

I had a period where everything I drew had to be drawn in the "miller-Sin-city" style. It was awesome. And i was a great learning experience.

One of our Characters in the Timmy The Killer Robot comic book project lends himself to the whole Miller look and feel quite well.

Yes, you guessed it. Moses.

In fact, Moses seems to be ripped out of the pages of one of many Sin City stories. Only, those pages would be a Kid friendly Sin-City, of course. Because you do know how we roll :)

So, for some strange reason, I was moved to draw Moses in that legendary Miller style, thus answering the question, What If Frank Miller Drew Moses?

The possibilities, my Friends, are just mind shattering.

2 comments: