Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More old sketches

Tommy and I are just in the same spirit here. He has a bit more to show as far as "old" art work is concerned. This being the last batch of old sketches I have laying around. And it's not much. But worth sharing with you all.
Basically, the first sketch is more character studies I was doing at the time of Timmy's Robotic form. Although he seems more like an older Robot here, this is where the actual design for the Robot begins to take its form. I will show you some of the final designs for the Robot in a later post.


Some of the scenes in Tommy's script call for a few shots of Timmy's Bedroom. So, I went ahead and got all Interior Designery-ish and began to arrange and re arrange his room. The goal was to capture Tommy's vision of a young average everyday Teens room. Hmmm... Now that I think about it, I really need to make that room messy!



More to come Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment