Monday, July 7, 2008

Nothing new yet.

Hey! How've you been? I've been taking a short break from working on the Timmy pages the past few weeks, but I do hope to get back into it soon.

My wife and I went to Wizard World Chicago last week, had a blast, especially since we went with no kids or puppies! I took my portfolio of pages I've worked on so far, to get a review from a few artists I admire, Adam Withers & Comfort Love, creators of the Uniques. A & C were great to talk to, and gave me tons of honest criticism & advice. My biggest problem is I felt I was doing good enough, and that bubble was burst.

Once we got home, things got kinda busy with selling our house, cleaning, dealing with offers, and beginning to look for a new home for us. This week I hope to get back into the art, and you'll see it first here!

No comments:

Post a Comment